Where can I find a copy of the School Readiness Payment Certificate?
- To view the payment certificate navigate to the enrollments screen from “view/edit enrollments”, scroll to the far right and choose “view payment certificate.”
- Providers will ONLY be able to view payment certificates that have been processed in the OEL Portal AFTER July 1, 2018. Any payment certificates processed prior to July 1, 2018 will remain in the ELC Provider Portal.
What if I need to terminate a child from my care?
- If you are no longer serving a child who is appearing on your attendance roster, go to the enrolled children screen; from “view/edit enrollments”, scroll to the far right and choose “end enrollment.”
- For children that you terminated in June 2018 that are still appearing on your attendance roster, please end their enrollment as of July 1, 2018.
Will I get reimbursed for all of the children I am serving?
- Yes, you will be reimbursed for all children that you are serving as long as they are eligible and finalize the enrollment process. For children that do not appear on your attendance roster, please remind families to finalize the enrollment process via their Family Portal account or contact an ELC staff member through the portal helpdesk at email@example.com
- July payments for School Readiness Providers are based on June payment
- August payments for School Readiness Providers and VPK Providers will be based on children enrolled.
- Additional information and instructions will be forthcoming.
Why can’t I see all of the children I have enrolled on my site?
- There are some issues with the data migration from the old system. Please know that the State is researching, and we are working closely with them to resolve.
- Newly enrolled or placed children will not appear on your attendance until the client logs into the OEL Family Portal and accepts/approves/signs that they agree that the enrollment is true and accurate. Families are contacted and told to log-in to their portal account and accept the enrollment. Once this is done, the child(ren) will appear on your attendance. Please help us to help clients understand this new step.
Why can’t I see my August attendance?
- The State is still working on this function and has currently disabled the attendance screens. Once attendance is functioning properly, a notification will be sent out.
What is the difference between the OEL and ELC Portals?
- July SR Reimbursement
- August VPK Prepayment
- Document Library
- 2018-2019 Contracts
- 2017-2018 VPK
- 2018-2019 PFP Contracts
- ASQ Process
Where can I find a User Guide for the Portal?
- You can find the OEL Portal User Guide on the portal dashboard under “frequently used links”. CLICK HERE to be redirected to OEL’s Provider Portal.