ELCL VPK Professional Learning Circle
The ELCL Learning Circle is a group of educators that meets together to engage in joint reflection related to the concerns and challenges experienced in the early learning classroom. The forum offers opportunities to participate in reflective dialogue through collective discussion.
Best Practices for Early Childhood Educators:
Daily Routines and Standards
Tuesday, February 2, 2021
1PM – 2:30PM
Registration at Eventbrite:
- Opening Activity
- Identifying Standards in Classroom Centers/Learning Areas
- Break Away Group/Activity/Discussion 1
- Break Away Group/Activity/Discussion 2
- What Standards are children demonstrating in the specific learning areas of the classroom?
- How intentional are you in embedding the Standards in your daily routine (how are you gauging your intentionality)?
- What strategies help identify Standards that could be addressed in the learning areas?