Build your knowledge of Instructional Support indicators and dimensions—and understand why they matter. Strong interactions in Instructional Support are essential for young children as they develop language and thinking skills. Whether you’re new to CLASS or need a boost in this challenging domain, you’ll gain the knowledge and strategies you need to strengthen Instructional Support interactions in your classroom.
Teachers attending this program will:
- Build a lens to identify effective Instructional Support interactions
- Use CLASS language to describe effective Instructional Support interactions and explain why these interactions are important to children’s development
- Watch real classroom videos illustrating effective interactions
- Apply this lens to their own teaching practices
• Participant Guide
• Subscription to the myTeachstone CLASS Learning Community
• Give away items!