ELCL VPK Professional Learning Circle
The ELCL Learning Circle is a group of educators that meets together to engage in joint reflection related to the concerns and challenges experienced in the early learning classroom. The forum offers opportunities to participate in reflective dialogue through collective discussion.
Best Practices for Early Childhood Educators
Teaching Opportunities: Enhancing the Learning Potential throughout the Day
Tuesday, March 9, 2021
1PM – 2:30PM
Registration at Eventbrite:
- Identifying Strategies and Exploring Interventions
- Break Away Groups: Case Study
- Open Discussion
- In addition to the scripted set of activities my curriculum provides, what other open-ended frameworks and approaches are implemented in the classroom?
- In what other ways do I address the varied learning styles of my children?
- How do I determine the level of intervention that is most appropriate?