Please see the information below from the Division of Early Learning regarding the VPK Instructor Emergent Literacy Course Requirements and the House Bills 7011 and 419 requiring that all Florida VPK instructors complete three 5-hour emergent literacy courses by July 1, 2022.
- Florida Statute 1002.59 Emergent literacy and performance standards for training courses
- Florida Statute 1002.55 School-year prekindergarten program delivered by private prekindergarten providers
- Florida Statute 1002.63 School-year prekindergarten program delivered by public schools
- Emergent Literacy Training Requirement Memo
- Emergent Literacy Training Requirement FAQs
- November Emergent Literacy Training Calendar
- Instructor-led Training Registration Tips
- Online Training Registration Tips
Continue to visit the page below for further training updates as the Division of Early Learning continues to post training information and opportunities relevant to all VPK educators.